dont worry about it
I believe your country cannot respect your individual citizenship any way more than this.
Growing up and even now I have learned in depth about wild animals and other creatures. But when I learned about farm animals and other commonly eaten animals I was taught “milk comes from cows!” “chickens lay eggs!” very basic facts about how we consume and use them. When really these animals are so interesting and are not just “dumb” or “food” animals. People disconnect themselves from these animals so they feel less guilty when eating them.
1. Japan. Fried fish, dried seaweed, tomatoes, miso soup with potatoes, rice in a metal container, served with milk.
2. Israel. Falafel, pitta chips, yoghurt and cucumber sauce, with green leaves.
3.Finland. Salad, chicken curry and pudding, string beans and carrots, served with milk.
4. Czech Republic. Semolina and vegetable soup, beef with garlic, spinach and potato dumplings, an orange.
5. Brazil. Meat in BBQ sauce, rice, green salad, pudding, and a strawberry juice.
6. Barcelona, Spain. Tomato fusilli, deep fried fish, salad, bread, and an apple.
7. France.Fries and nuggets with broccoli, bread, pasta salad, and a slice of cake.
8. South Korea. Pickled sesame leaves, kimchi, doenjang (a soybean paste) stew served with rice and a side of grapes.
9. Austin, Texas. Turkey taco salad, mashed potatoes, peach cobbler, and iced tea.
10. Sweden. Potatoes, cabbage, and beans, served with a cracker, Lingon Berry juice to drink.